A cookie refers to a file that is sent in order to request permission to be stored on your computer/terminal, by accepting said file it is created and the cookie then serves to have information regarding web traffic and also facilitates future visits to a recurring website. Another function that cookies have is that with them the web can recognize you individually and therefore provide you with the best personalized service of your web.
What kind of cookies used this site?
According to the intended purpose:
- Technical cookies. They are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing to parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements while browsing, store content for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Geolocation Cookies. They are used to know where a user is when requesting a service. This cookie is anonymous and is used for example when a user searches for the office closest to where he is at that moment or to offer him the appropriate information depending on the country in which he is.
- Personalization cookies. They are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies. They are those that well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use that users make of the service offered. For this, your navigation on our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you.
- Advertising cookies. They are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage the offer of advertising spaces on the website in the most efficient way possible, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the use made our website. For this, we can analyze your Internet browsing habits and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
Depending on their duration, cookies can be:
- Session. They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. These cookies are not stored on the user’s computer when the session expires or the user closes the browser.
- Persistent. They are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored on the user’s computer and can be accessed and processed when the user leaves the Web page and when they reconnect to it. These cookies can be deleted at any time by the User.
The Website collects user information by installing the following cookies on the visitor’s hard drive. The aforementioned information in no way identifies or is capable of personally identifying the user, that is, they are completely anonymous.
Descripción de Cookies
The tables that we publish below summarize the cookies previously described and used on Primlab Global S.L website in a schematic way.
|Google Analytics||Google Analytics is used to collect anonymous statistics on visits and use, such as the duration, origin and destination and duration of browsing sessions, as well as to create remarketing lists to display ads of interest to the user.||– 1P_JAR|
(We also have cookies to track the delivery of the forms implemented on our website)
Most browsers accept cookies automatically as it serves to have a better web service. You can change the configuration of your computer/terminal to decline cookies. Although if you decide to disable cookies, it is likely that you will not have full access to all the features of our website.
We are some routes in the configuration of each browser, it will help you to deactivate cookies.
Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings.
Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings.
Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings.
Safari: Preferences -> Security.
As a complementary guarantee, the registration of cookies may be subject to acceptance during the installation or updating of the browser used, and this acceptance may at any time be revoked through the available content and privacy configuration options.
Many browsers allow you to activate a private mode whereby cookies are always deleted after your visit. Depending on each browser, this private mode may have different names. Below you will find a list of the most common browsers and the different names for this “private mode”:
Internet Explorer 8 and higher; InPrivate
Opera 10.5 and higher; Private browsing
Google Chrome 10 and higher; Incognito
Safari 2 and higher; Private browsing
FireFox 3.5 and higher; Private browsing